It’s a rainy, sort of dreary Friday afternoon. My favorite time to clean/organize and then read a book. Seriously, guys, I’m living the life. What are your plans for the weekend? Feel free to fill in the blanks on your own in the comments!
This week’s blanks are all about color…
1. My favorite color is olive green.
2. My home decor color palette includes green, goldish, and dark brown in the living room; black, a Caribbean-type blue, and random pops of bright colors in my bedroom. I can’t paint the walls because I rent.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color olive green, which is probably why it’s my favorite color. It is also my eye color.
4. The color I detest is yellow-green.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you’d see would be navy or dark blues, black, white, gray. Maybe some purples. No joke, most boring closet ever.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is pink or light blue. Everyone in my family looks great in light blue because they have blue eyes, and I just look weird.
7. The color of my favorite dress is navy blue. Shocking.