Since we’re well into the new year, I figured it’s time for me to start posting again. Here are some fill-in-the-blanks to get us started off on the right foot.
1. The last thing I ate was chips and salsa.
2. The last song I listened to was “Try A Little Tenderness,” the version Amber Riley did for Glee. I’ve had it on repeat for the last couple of weeks, and the bridge blows my mind.
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell Megan…name, an, game, gem, mane, nag, me, mean, man, amen…I’m sure there are more, but that’s all I can come up with at the moment.
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick blue, because then I could still wear jeans.
5. If you were to look in my bag right now you’d find my wallet; a 2011-2012 monthly calendar; a small makeup case with gum, lotion, hand sanitizer, and too many bobby pins; my sunglasses (in a case); my phone; whatever book I’m reading; and, if you dig enough, some loose change.
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I’m going to watch some TV and get some good sleep.
7. My all time favorite song to dance to is “Jump (For My Love)” by The Pointer Sisters, just like Hugh Grant in Love Actually.