Happy Weekend, reader! My sister and I are moving in together next weekend, so this weekend will consist of me packing my life into boxes. Wish me luck on keeping organized!
The fill-in-the-blank is on one of my favorite things in the world…magazines. Feel free to share your own answers in the comments.
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Glamour.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be consistently late, but well-designed.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) via subscription, typically. Or I check them out from the library, or sit around Barnes & Noble reading them for free.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print, for sure. I like being able to tear out pages if they have information I want to remember, or pretty pictures.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is about 6 (I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly and Glamour).
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc…) fashion/lifestyle.
7. The magazines I read regularly are Glamour, Entertainment Weekly, sometimes Vogue, Vanity Fair, People, or Self.