1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is take out my contact lenses.
2. When I can’t sleep I make up stories in my head.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is put in my contact lenses (I’m not much for wearing my glasses, in case you couldn’t tell).
4. When I’m tired I talk and think much slower.
5. My dream bedroom would be one in which the bed was so big it took up the entire space. Why not?
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be on the beach.
7. The longest sleep I’ve ever had was probably when I was a baby. Those were the days.
8. I sleep on my stomach, usually. Except lately I’ve been sleeping on my back, which I find strange.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear an oversize T-shirt. It’s amazing how many of them I’ve collected over the years expressly for this purpose.
10. My bedtime is usually 12am on a weekend, 11pm on a school night. Not your typical college student bedtime, I know.