And another week goes by without me posting. My parents were here visiting, so I spent minimal time on the computer. Have a restful weekend!
[^wish I was here^]
1. My favorite thing about this week has been having my parents and my sister come to visit. It has been incredible having them here and has made this week the best one of the summer!
2. The weather this week has been really, really, really hot. The kind of hot where the only way you can be outside is if there is a big area of water to jump into when needed.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was my August issue of Glamour. Yay!
4. The last movie I saw was When in Rome. As I’ve said before, my standards when it comes to romantic comedies is pretty low. So, naturally, I enjoyed it.
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would fly to an island resort and lay in the sun while a servant sprays me with cool water and serves me ice cold fruit juices.
6. As a teenager I was a year younger than I am now.
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with a toddler. Sleep, eat, play, sleep. What a life.