Happy 4th of July weekend! It’s my favorite part of summer, and I’m so happy to have my family here to celebrate. I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
1. This weekend for The 4th of July I’ll be walking in a parade in the morning, cooking out with the family, going to an outdoor concert (my uncle will be playing percussion), and watching fireworks, of course!
2. Fireworks are flammable.
3. Nothing says summer like sitting on the front porch eating ice cream and watching your cousins catch lightening bugs in the yard.
4. My favorite summer memory is any 4th of July memory, where my whole family is together.
5. My favorite thing about summer is going to the pool.
6. Summer in a word is hot.
7. If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I’d pick summer, because the sunshine improves my daily mood. But I still like the change of seasons.