Fill in the Blank Friday returns with…food! After answering these questions, I’ve been reminded of two things: 1) I love chocolate a lot and 2) I am really hungry right now.
1. If I could choose my last meal it would be some sort of carb. Maybe pizza. Or cake.
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is my mom because, we both eat quickly, and if we are super hungry, we are comfortable eating in silence.
3. The best meal I’ve ever had was an apple I ate after almost passing out before a choir concert (not from nerves, I swear).
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I’m having a bad day is peanut butter and chocolate, in pretty much any form.
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is S’mores in the microwave. A complex dish.
6. The city that has the best food is Rome and my favorite restaurant there is…how should I know? I’ve never been there. It’s just a guess.
7. My favorite healthy snack is any type of fruit.
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is Italian, no competition. I could eat Italian food for every meal. In fact, I often do.
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I’d choose milk chocolate fudge.
10. The most outrageous dessert I’ve ever had was the massive and warm chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce on top. Served best at Cheddar’s.