This week’s fill in the blanks are about fashion. Something I greatly appreciate on other people, but can never translate into anything special for myself. Nevertheless, here it is!
1. One fashion trend I really regret is anything I wore in middle school. Is that a good fashion time for anyone? I think not.
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is good hair and makeup to go with it.
3. I would describe my personal style as boring, comfortable and neutral, with random trendy items occasionally thrown in.
4. My fashion muse is Reese Witherspoon.
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be a really good pair of designer jeans.
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Lauren Conrad.
7. Today I am wearing jeans and a v-neck. My everyday uniform.