Last week’s theme was music, this week’s theme is movies! Get a feel for my very eclectic taste.
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is The Godfather or Titanic. I wonder what that says about me?
2. My favorite movie as a child was probably Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Baby-Sitters Club, or Mrs. Doubtfire.
3. The best movie quote ever is from When Harry Met Sally. Harry says to Sally: “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I got to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
4. My favorite actress is Kiera Knightly or Kate Winslet and my favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
5. The movie I could watch over and over is Mean Girls. That movie is GENIUS.
6. My favorite movie genre is romantic comedy, and I’m not ashamed. There are very few (and I mean VERY FEW) romantic comedies I don’t like. My standards are incredibly low. I am a sucker for a cliché.
7. A movie I’d like to watch this weekend is Iron Man 2. Why do I have to wait another whole week for it to come out??