This week’s Fill in the Blank Friday is music-themed! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Next week is finals for me…wish me luck!
1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is anything Backstreet Boys or early Britney Spears. Yep, I was that kind of kid.
2. My first concert ever was Kenny Chesney, I think.
3. If I could create my dream music festival I’d want these bands to be there: Matt Wertz, Dave Barnes, Paramore, Dashboard Confessional, and Billy Joel (why not?).
4. The best concert I’ve ever been to was Matt Wertz at the Singletary Center in Lexington, Kentucky. I’d never heard of him, and my sister took me to the concert. It’s when I first discovered his music, so it holds a special place in my heart.
5. A memorable musical moment for me was when my female a capella group performed in a competition in Orlando my senior year of high school. We got first place, but more importantly we had the most fun we’d ever had onstage.
6. The song on my iPod that’s getting the most play these days is, according to my iTunes, “Wild at Heart” by Gloriana. I’m clearly in the mood for summer.