This week there are ten questions instead of five, since there was a brief hiatus last week. Enjoy and have a restful weekend!
1. The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten was…I’m drawing blanks. I’m not too adventurous when it comes to foods.
2. My best friend is beautiful, inspiring, strong, compassionate and kind. This goes for all three of them : ).
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the 1960s because Kennedy, Civil Rights, The Beatles, Woodstock.
4. I like random compliments. Who doesn’t?
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that God and my family are the most important things in my life, and I would do anything for them.
6. My favorite book of all time is Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. Read the series and you’ll understand.
7. The one beauty product I couldn’t live without is an eyelash curler. Changes everything.
8. Blogging is a great chance to write about something non-educational and store all my random thoughts in one place.
9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Reese Witherspoon, Kate Winslet, or Jennifer Garner. Women who work hard, have families, and seem like nice people.
10. One of the best feelings in the world is waking up and remembering it’s Saturday and you get to sleep in : ).