1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was, “Work hard in school so you don’t grow up to be dumb like me.” My dad would always say this. He would also say, “Don’t get into any fights at school today.”
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
4. My hair is almost shoulder-length, brown and not at all voluminous.
5. If at first you don’t succeed it might happen if you try again, but no guarantees.
6. I have always been very afraid of men with facial hair. Especially mustaches.
7. Oh….and by the way…I get to see my parents and sister in a few days : )