Do you ever wish you could come home from school or work and have a tall glass of cold milk and plate of warm cookies magically waiting for you when you got there? I’m feeling that way today. What is it about milk and cookies that make them the perfect afternoon snack? Anyway, here’s hoping you have a good weekend. For more updates on what I’ll be doing this weekend, see below.
1. The best day ever was probably a day that hasn’t happened yet. I hope I haven’t had my best day ever yet.
2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast for dinner because breakfast foods are the yummiest, but they’re even yummier in the evening.
3. This weekend I’m taking my Praxis I (so I can get into the education department). Great way to start the weekend, right?
4. Never in my life have I gotten below a “C” on a report card. When did I get so cocky? Excuse me while I throw myself a small parade.
5. The only thing better than glazed donuts are glazed donuts covered in chocolate.
6. I could really do with that hour that I’m about to lose due to daylight saving time.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was an overpriced lunch from the dining cart at school. I was too hungry to wait until I got home.