Today I’m enjoying the end of my vacation and sunshine.
1. One thing I MUST do before I die is travel outside the country.
2. I would rather accidentally sleep all day than survive on less than 3 hours of sleep any day.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be spend more time with the people who matter and stop worrying about the people who don’t.
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I’d travel the world, then when I returned I would buy a huge house with tons of guest rooms, invest enough to live off of forever, and give away the rest.
5. The best surprise ever was never being surprised (I’m a planner!).
6. My biggest fault is procrastination. As a college student, I consider myself a professional.
7. My biggest strength is my desire to make sure others are happy.